- Light industry handheld for typical scanning and data-input tasks in retail inventory management, light DC workflows, and e-commerce logistics.
- Multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete under room temperature and 1000 (0.5m) tumbles.
- Support both touchscreen and physical keypad input. Screen size of 10.2 cm (4.0 in) High Definition (480 x 800).
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac support ensures high-speed network connection for mobile workers inside four walls.
- Processor: Qualcomm® 8917 1.4 GHz quad-core; Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB Flash
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Mobile Computer - Retail, Distribution Center & Logistic | 1D, 2D | IP64
Honeywell ScanPal EDA60K mobile computer device is ideal for frontline workers in retail inventory management, distribution centers, and e-commerce logistics. The ScanPal EDA60K device features an ergonomic 30-key numeric physical keyboard, as well as flexible 1D and 2D scan engine options – making it well-suited for picking, packing ...Downoad to read more